Up to £19500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Leading provider of maintenance services in the UK are currently recruiting for proactive and dynamic Helpdesk Advisors to join Their established team based Almondsbury, Bristol.
The Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for managing incoming calls and responding to emails from our clients as well as maintaining client databases. Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential. Experience within a similar scheduling position is desirable but not essential.
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing the jobs that come in from end to end
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in hospitality, retail, or contact centre setting
- Excellent telephone manner - this role is not scripted and thus rapport building is a must
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
Why work for us?
- Further qualifications, personal development and progression opportunities available
- Vibrant busy office
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee retail discount benefits
- Fruit and snack available daily
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity days and events in support of employee chosen organisations
- Coaching and training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Award and recognition programme
- Pension Scheme
The centre is open 7am-7pm 7 days a week and the successful candidate will be expected to work with their team as part of a shift arrangements - shifts as follows;
7am - 3:30pm
8am - 4:30pm
8:30am - 5pm
10:30am - 7pm
Employees are expected to cover 1 out of 3 weekend days however will be given an extra day off in the week in lei