Up to £10.00 per hour
23 days ago
My Birchwood based client are looking to hire Customer Service Advisors to work on their bustling Help Desk. The Advisors will be responsible for managing incoming calls, workforce planning and project management of maintenance work coming through from external clients.
This is a 2 month contract position. Please note that to apply you MUST be available to start on the 10th February 2020.
Rate of pay: £10p/h + holidays
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls, emails and admin of work-flow
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (Customer Services, Admin, PA, Project Management) * Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
Full training is provided, but previous experience in a contact centre/ orffice environment is essential. Experience within a similar scheduling position, Administration, PA or Coordinator roles would be ideal.
For immediate consideration and more information for this position, please apply below or send your CV