Up to £19500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am supporting my Engineering Maintenance Client with the Recruitment for Helpdesk Advisors, to join an established team in Bristol. The Helpdesk Advisors will be responsible for managing incoming calls and responding to emails from clients as well as maintaining client databases.
* Managing incoming calls and emails
* Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
* Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
* Working within a team to reach targets
* Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
Skills and Experience required;
* Experience gained in a Customer Centric environment
* Previous experience in hospitality, retail, or contact centre setting
* Excellent telephone manner
* Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
* Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
* Management of multiple tasks simultaneously
* Works off own initiative
* Monday to Friday between 7am - 7pm, 1 in 4 weekends on a rota basis
* 37.5 hours per week with overtime availability
Full training is provided, however previous customer service experience is essential.
Experience within a similar scheduling position is desirable but not essential.