Up to £9.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
8 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to be based in Eastleigh
You will be required to:
- Complete life safe systems and statutory inspections completed as per the legal compliance and SLA/KPI required times
- Changing status on open jobs, chasing subcontractor for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required.
- Ensure that Job statuses are changed from waiting to be scheduled to scheduled.
- Process and job on the in house finance system to enable invoicing
- Support and work with the scheduling team
- Coordinate faults, , communicate with customers
- Review all paperwork received from engineers and raise follow on or new jobs for any sheets for further action
- Ensure meet the contractual KPI's and SLA's
- Any other duties as requested by the Management Team and or Supervisor within reason to suit the changing needs of the business.
You must have experience of working within a similar position and have strong admin skills.
Please note that this is a contract position until 31st May 2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.