Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.94 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
This will involve: Answering calls from our clients; logging calls on to our bespoke CAFM system; dispatching said calls to the relevant departments; closing the calls and assisting with enquiries from clients regarding work progress.
* Raising purchase requisitions ready for approval by relevant manager and their levels of authority.
* Data entry.
* Receipting deliveries in the CAFM system, to complete the three-way match process.
* Assist in the maintenance of hard and digital workflow records & filing system
* Assign work, monitor and flow up Subcontractor Works
* To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis using the computerised systems within Helpdesk, producing information and reports as and when required.
Call centre, customer service, contact centre, CAFM experience
Basic Disclosure Check (Basic DBS Check)