£10 - £12 per hour
14 days ago
Duration: Temp to Perm
Pay: £12 per hour
Hours: 10 am - 7pm
Brief details of position:
The successful candidate will oversee and, as this is a new contract requirement, be expected to adopt very hands on approach to day-to-day activities within the team. This will include processing and answering customer requests for service, ensuring prompt resolution of callouts within the framework of established policies and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* . Effectively managing daily work order volumes to ensure all client work order requests are actioned within SLA.
* Ensure all pending and on-going work order requests are progressed through to completion within a timely manner.
* Effectively handling any escalations or complaints and escalating any issues which cannot easily be resolved to the Team Leader for assistance..
* To coordinate and assist in filtering out non-urgent jobs for the client against a scope of works for the National Contract Coordinator to review before issuing to the branches.
* To be responsible for ensuring new job numbers for approved quoted works are raised within 24 hours of the approval email to CSC.
* To analyse the National Call report on a daily basis for open calls with failed SLA's and to chase the Integral regions for any jobs over 3 months.
* This job description provides a general outline of duties and responsibilities. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
* As this role heads up a new team dedicated to a new and critical client contract, proven experience in a similar contact centre role is desirable and is previous industry experience.
* Experience of MS Office and Windows platforms including a good working standard knowledge of Excel.
* Previous experience of working with Client systems.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbal and written.
* Ability to analyse data / information to apply to problem solving.
* Self-motivated, calm manner and able to work under pressure.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
* Customer focused