Up to £10.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Help Desk Operator to start ASAP until 1st November.
To assist and manage all aspects of the Helpdesk systems required by the contracts. This includes Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Works, and Project Works in accordance with both client and Facilities Services requirements. The requirement to communicate clearly with other personnel and departments and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance.
- To receive and action direct telephone, email requests for service in accordance with the Help Desk procedures, answering calls in a professional and personable manner
- To monitor and record the response of EFS Technicians to Help Desk requests and to ensure customer satisfaction with the service
- To control the administration of Planned Maintenance system, in accordance with EFS standard procedures including the issuing and tracking of Planned Maintenance dockets
- To monitor and record the response of EFS Technicians to Planned Maintenance dockets and to ensure follow up works are logged and completed
- To control the administration of sub-contractors and suppliers in accordance with EFS standard procedures including the issuing and tracking of purchase orders and sub-contract instructions, operational outlook programmes/site visit documentation, and the induction of sub-contractor visitors to site
- To ensure the operation of the out-of-hours telephone answering service ensuring messages are relayed and actioned in a timely manner
- To receive and make welcome all visitors to the EFS site accommodation ensuring they are correctly hosted and not allowed to wander un-escorted in workshops or the clients site in general
- The overall operational output and performance of the Help Desk facility
- To compile and distribute data relating to utilities, maintenance work and operational costs
- To carry out all reasonable tasks that may be requested from time to time by the client or EFS management
- To uphold and promote the good name of EFS at all times
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience of Concept, Care manager, Planet is desirable
- Experience of SLA's and KPI Monitoring
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Power point and Project
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm and 9.00am to 6.00pm
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.