Up to £10.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 month ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Help Desk Operator to start ASAP until 26th October.
To assist and manage all aspects of the Helpdesk systems required by the contracts. This includes Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Works, and Project Works in accordance with both client requirements. The requirement to communicate clearly with other personnel and departments and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance.
Based in the Operations Support Centre;
- Maintain the Service Desk function with the timely answering of all telephone, email and in person enquiries.
- Ensure that any reported breakdowns and tasking requests are logged onto the client Asset Management System (AMS) and allocated a unique reference number.
- Maintain clear and effective lines of communication with facility staff and end user community. This shall include, but not be limited to, the communication of reference numbers, work progress reports and status updates.
- To provide administrative support to both operational and non-operational areas of the business.
- To liaise with all areas of the business within the Contract to ensure that our Client receives excellent customer service.
- To administer changes to the Timegate system for management of employee rota's.
- To complete the raising and amendment of Purchase Orders using JDE
- To complete weekly timesheet uploads for staff using the Timesheet entry application
- To provide adhoc reporting to senior management as required
- To raise Purchase Orders and make amendments
- To support the team during peak work load
- To provide reports to management and analyse those reports using excel
- Undertake customer satisfaction questionnaires of completed works and record the feedback. Where the feedback is negative, forward to the appropriate Manager for further action.
- This is not a safety related post, however the incumbent will carry out the activities of the post in a way such as to maintain, as far as is reasonably practical the health, safety and welfare of Company personnel and others and to safeguard the condition of the environment as required by the Company safety manual.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks
- Good all round IT skills
- Experience of business systems and processes
- Ability to manage data in excel and produce reports
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines and schedules to meet both operational and financial deadlines
- Good understanding of compliance and service delivery
- In depth help desk and administration experience within the facilities management industry.
- Proven track record of managing mobile and resident teams
- Experience within FM environments
- Experience of Purchase Order management
Vacancy Details - EMCOR
Hours: 07:15 - 16:15 or 10:15 - 19:15
Pay Rate: £10.00
Length of Job: ASAP - 26/10/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.