Birmingham, West Midlands
£29831.00 - £32367.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor - Occupational Health and Wellbeing
Acting as a Senior Advisor within the HR Operations Team, managing the provision of occupational health and wellbeing services. Supporting the Employee Engagement and Diversity Specialist, with the development, delivery and continual improvement of the occupational health and wellbeing programme, in line with the People Strategy. Responsible for the contract management of our occupational health and wellbeing suppliers, including monitoring contractual compliance, budgeting and forecasting.
* Contribute to the design, development and manage the ongoing delivery of the occupational health and wellbeing programme, policies and processes. Act as the project lead for certain strategic initiatives (e.g. Flu vouchers).
* Drive collaboration working closely with the Occupational Health Manager and the Employee Engagement and Diversity Specialist, on the joint occupational health and wellbeing action plan.
* Day-to-day contract management of occupational health and wellbeing suppliers, tracking compliance with security, audit, service level agreements, quality and cost. Lead monthly service review meetings and track and escalate issues, as appropriate, in collaboration with the Occupational Health Manager.
* Analyse trends from MI and data reporting, to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of occupational health and wellbeing initiatives. Proactively provide insight and recommendations to key stakeholders, to enable the continuous improvement of our offerings and initiatives.
* Collate and escalate business feedback on occupational health and wellbeing policies and processes, as necessary to key stakeholders, to ensure all are current and relevant.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience across all facets of occupational health and wellbeing, including the implementation of related schemes, events and campaigns
* Knowledge of governance guidelines, compliance and regulatory requirements, related to occupational health and wellbeing
* Ability to envision and scope wellbeing services as aligned to the People Strategy and sound commercial awareness
* Understanding of industry best practice and market trends
* Proven Project Management experience
To apply for the role please follow the link below, the advert will close once we receive sufficient applications