City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
7 months ago
12 Months +
Health & Safety Adviser responsibilities to include:
- Providing support and advice on all aspects of construction health and safety to Clients.
- Provide H&S advice and support to all members of the construction team. When fulfilling the role of CDM Consultant, provide H&S advice and support to the Principal Designer, when requested complete.
- Complete H&S competence appraisals of contractors and consultants on behalf of the Client.
- Review and advise on Construction Phase Plans and similar documentation submitted by Contractors.
- Using our CDM portals, review and advise on Small Works Construction Phase Plans submitted by Contractors. Investigate accidents and produce appropriate reports.
- Minimum qualification NEBOSH Construction Certificate and desirable but not essential a Construction Qualification (Degree, Diploma, ETC)
- Work that will be carried out is externals, cladding, facades and safety.
- Adhering to H&S guidelines in the current climate, working outside.