£0.00 - £33.00 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International is currently looking for Health and Safety Advisor for our client based in Warton.
You will be responsible for providing competent and professional safety, health and environmental advice. The role, whilst based at Warton site, will involve travelling and working at sites across the UK.
- Delivering expert advice and coaching to ensure compliance with the appropriate health, safety and environmental legislation, guidance and best practice across the AIR business.
- Supporting the rest of the business and provide coaching using SHE knowledge in order to enforce and improve SHE processes and procedures and safe systems of work.
- Provide support with the implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management System Certified to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001.
- An ambassador for cultural change and have the ability to influence and promote a positive SHE culture within the organisation.
- Lead on risk assessments and accident/incident analysis where appropriate, along with a wide variety of related tasks that fall within this diverse role.
Skills and qualifications:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent (or a degree in a related subject)
- Previous experience of working as a Safety professional
- Experience in the area of Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Management would also be a distinct advantage.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.