Up to £15.76 per hour
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join a global manufacturing company based in Usk. The role will involve assisting in compliance to the Control of Major Accident Hazards regulations (COMAH) within a challenging environment.
Duties will involve:
- Responsible to the Process Safety Advisor for the reformatting and updating of the site COMAH reports with information received from the Process Safety Team and other departments as necessary in readiness for the next submission of the reports to the Competent Authority.
- Provide support to the Process Safety Team.
- Provide support to other projects when required by the department.
- Liaison as required with other functions and at all levels in the business, External organizations and Regulators.
- Raising COMAH awareness at all levels in the organisation.
- Promote a positive Safety Health & Environment (SHE) culture and behaviours within the organisation.
- Any other duties as required by the Process Safety Advisor commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will have excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of all aspects of MS Office (particularly Word). You will possess good communication skills and be capable of working unsupervised as well as part of a busy team. You will be highly self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.