8 months ago
This role predominately involves supporting Head Office based employees with internal administration such as on-boarding new starters, providing building inductions and any ad hoc administrative tasks working closely with staff on a daily basis resolving staff queries and reporting of issues. Other duties include meeting and greeting visitors, organising post, booking staff travel, updating and maintaining building notice boards. You will be the point of contact for all security queries and liaise with the necessary internal and external points of contact across the business.
- Reception cover meeting and greeting visitors, allocating visitor card, maintain reception area
- Travel booking of internal meeting rooms and external hotels, transport etc.
- Security point of contact process site pass requests, attend Security Working Group to take minutes
- On-board new starters and maintain clocking system
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times. direction
This role is Part Time, Working Monday - Friday 8am - 1pm