North West England, England
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
7 months ago
An award winning Leisure and tourism business is now looking to on a Head of UX to lead up their digital team. They are fast-paced, exciting company with a mature set up with a flexible approach to working, you'll be judged on the work you do not how long you sit behind your desk. For example, longer lunches to recharge, flexibility to spend more time with the family and the ability to homework where necessary.
As Head of the team you'll be expected to take charge of all the company's user experience across their digital journeys.
You'll also be expected to:
* Design robust usable stories for both owners and customers
* Lead the design team in delivering flawless experience
* Manage all digital journeys
* Use data analysis to back up all decisions taken
* Hold constant workshops with Stakeholders to identify issues
To be successful in the role of Head of UX, you will have the following skills:
* Managing a design team
* Managing the full product development life-cycle
* Great experience running design sprints
* Extensive experience with commercial design
* Exposure to project management
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
* Managing budgets experience
* Dealing with board members at an exec level
* Up to date with trends within the tech and design industry
It's an exciting time to join the business as they're currently moving away from legacy systems, you'll get the chance to be part of Greenfield projects from the ground up and grow organically through the business.
In exchange for your hard work you'll be rewarded with the following:
* Staff pension, private medical care, DIS, Maternity + paternity leave, day off on birthday, annual bonus scheme, gym membership and many more…
This is an opportunity for someone looking for that fulfilling experience, so apply now to avoid disappointment as interviews are scheduled to start w/c 11th February in a 2 stage process.