Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Crossrail will change the way people travel across London - whether they're meeting a busy work schedule or working out at the gym. But it's more than a railway. It will support regeneration across the capital, and could add up to £42billion to the economy. And, as you build up your expertise working with the latest technology, we'll help you to enhance your performance too.
We are currently seeking a Head of Technical Assurance to act as Chairman of the Gates Assurance Review Process co-ordinating the design review of deliverables produces by the FDCs and Contractors and to organise and administer the Final Design Overview process in conjunction with the Chief Engineer, including monitoring the close out of all comments and coordination the production of the FDO Reports.
In this role, you will implement of the Crossrail Technical Assurant Plan and co-ordinate with the technical team reviewing designs developed by Framework Design Consultants and Contractors in respect of technical acceptability compliance with standards and constructability.
In addition, you will take leadership of the Assurance team who manages Concessions, Compromises, and the Crossrail Assurance Reporting Environment, and provision of the Secretariat for the Railway Assurance Board Crossrail (RABC).
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Engineering Degree, (Chartered Engineer desirable)
* Substantial experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project
* A good understanding of the construction techniques for the creation of a modern sub-surface transport facility
* A good understanding of the integration of new railway works with existing facilities or protection of existing facilities
* A good understanding of major programme and project procurement strategies.
* Excellent written, oral presentation and communication skills together with strong inter-personal skills and experience
* Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary management team and within a matrix organisational structure
* Excellent appreciation of railway approval and verification processes
To view the job profile in full, you can download the job description by clicking on the link listed below:
If you are interested in helping to deliver this world class transport system please download and complete the application form, through the link listed below:
Prior to submitting your application please ensure you review the guidance notes and summary terms of employment:
Please send all completed applications with a copy of your CV quoting reference number CT500 through .
We offer a competitive package for all of our roles with some of the best benefits within the industry, including a competitive pension scheme, healthcare and free staff Oyster pass which covers Buses, Tubes, Trams, and DLR.
If you happen to live outside of the London area, we offer a 75% reimbursement option on your annual standard class Rail Season Ticket.
We value the diversity that exists in London and aspire to this being reflected in our workforce.