Up to £65.00 per hour
23 days ago
Morson International is looking for Head of Supply Chain for our client based in Barrow.
The role leads a team of professionals across a number of areas relating to multi-programme Materials Management from the point of receipt into the business to the point of material delivery to the Operations/Build Delivery team.
The primary skill sets range from on-site Logistics and Transport, Material Delivery (Expediting and Root Cause Elimination), Spares and Repairs Management and Government Furnished Equipment management and control. (CILT and IOM professional bodies).
- Responsible for ensuring the Health & Safety of all employees reporting to role and that they operate in accordance with the company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Successful creation and deployment of an 'end to end' Material Management strategy with accountability for Receipt, Storage, Protection/Maintenance, Distribution, Transport, Expediting, Spares provision, Returns and Disposal for purchased and Government Furnished Equipment.
- To ensure that the Control Account Managers within the team are accountable for ensuring that the defined scope of work for the Control Account is achieved to agreed budget and timescales in accordance with programme requirements
- Candidates must have excellent Stakeholder management and Influencing skills and be able to Communicate effectively from shop floor to Boardroom level.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate senior Leadership values/behaviours and be able to inspire multi-disciplined teams to repeatedly deliver against agreed and stretched performance objectives in an extremely demanding business environment.
- Candidates must have Strategic capability and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills to allow collaborative development of established existing related strategies.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant knowledge and deployment of Lean Transformation/Toolsets, Change Management and Continuous Improvement success.
Successful candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.