Up to £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
For this role you could be based anywhere in the UK. You'll need to travel to regional offices worldwide so will be well versed in working flexibly and managing your time and diary.
This is a software house with a UK presence in London and the Midlands, they produce high quality ERP and CRM systems for their clients worldwide.
Taking control of a project team, you'll be responsible for ensuring delivery milestones are hit, clients are kept up to date and the projects throughout the world are running as smoothly as possible.
You will have a demonstrable record of driving project delivery, running multiple project teams and managers:
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans including identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, major milestones and resource scheduling and allocation
- Cost management
- Ensuring the delivery of business requirements and functional solution design
- Schedule management, scope and change management, issue and risk management
- Regular reporting and communication management, including client and internal communications
- Managing the seamless and effective transition to the Customer Care team at the completion of the project
The role will ofer you an immediate challenge and the chance to quickly impact, influence and design your own success. Further opportunities are always available as you'll gain exposure to a wide range of stakeholders with significant seniority as part of the role.
For full details please contact Tim Philpotts at Morson.