North West England, England
15 days ago
A technology company is looking to bring on a Head of Software Engineering to join their collaborative and cutting-edge team with massive growth and investment plans for the future.
The organisation is genuinely breaking new ground in their field and you will work with the end customer to scope out requirements, develop strategy and deliver the product being hands-on whilst leading forward a small team of software specialist's. With the main purpose of the role integrating and deploying this bespoke product in to various customers.
We want to hear from you if:
- You enjoy working at the bleeding-edge patented projects and applications
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to apply the product across various industries working with big house names and tech start-ups alike
- Are a Principle Developer or Software Architect looking to step in to a leadership role
- Designing API's and/or SDKs for software in Python, C++ or Java
- Deploy applications on cutting-edge hardware
- Work with the end customer to scope out requirements, develop strategy and deliver successful integrations
- Lead and mentor and team of Application/Software Engineers
- Help to form and design architectural framework
- Providing interfaces to applications in the cloud (Azure or AWS)
Benefits will include share options, bonus, home working during the pandemic and continued thereafter.
To learn more apply within or contact Chris Coyne directly on LinkedIn.