6 days ago
Title: Head of Security
Must hold SC CLearance
To identify, develop, implement and manage the business security strategies and programmes. Responsible for the creation, maintenance, implementation and adherence to the company wide Security Policy, Process, Procedure and Risk register.
- Manage the working relationships with the sites, relevant UK Government departments and other key customers and service providers incorporating business operations
- Provision of operational security process, procedure, advice and consultation for all facilities and if necessary, overseas.
- Oversee the company-wide performance of personnel vetting for employees and where necessary visitors.
- Deliver company wide up to date security advice including the provision of education and training.
- Conduct travel and home market risk assessments and deliver assurance on the provision of security and advice to staff operating in or travelling to high risk locations
- Coordinating security management plans for programmes and facilities including crisis management response and incident support across the business
- Conduct security surveys for high risk assets and events, ensuring risk awareness and security management is available for business decision making
- Conduct investigations and support the business with accurate and appropriate advice concerning contractual and legal obligations on incidents, programmes, facilities and people behaviour
- Co-ordinating and conducting the Security response to operating within an organisational climate of diverse operational activities and conflicting regulations.
- Understand the strategic direction and goals of the business and how to integrate the security needs with the goals and objectives of the organisation.
- Capability to develop a holistic vision for the business security programmes and to build support for their implementation and on-going development.
- Conduct risk assessments and provide security advice to staff travelling overseas.
- Provide quality assurance in the provision of internal and outsourced resources to support the business security plans
- Interface with Stakeholders with direct association with the business, senior contract managers, Government agencies, Police enforcement officers, IT security support teams, partner company security Directors and customers on all operational and cyber security matters.
- Provision of operational security SME support to all Business facility leads in co-ordination of Security Policy, Guidance and contingency planning.
- Lead the response to Authority policy changes and implementation of operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Company and Government security policy and information guidelines relating to the collection, recording, evaluation, sharing, review, retention and disposal of intelligence information images and data to ensure integrity of security gathering process and maintain compliance with Data Protection, etc.
- Develop and deliver an effective monthly report that identifies latest status, risks and opportunities.
- Experienced security operator across multiple businesses and home markets dealing with classified material up to the highest of classifications.
- Ability to hold and maintain the relevant clearances in order to perform role.
- Ability to facilitate discussions and develop operational plans to reduce risk and support strategic direction, policy and compliance
- Strong communicator with the ability to deliver complex subjects to a variety of audiences, pulling out key issues and decision points.
- Multi-functional and business stakeholder management at national level to achieve high quality risk assessments and security advice.
- Managing relationships with internal and external security and intelligence providers
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on /01617-.071-.516