Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
4 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently recruiting for a Revenue Manager to be accountable for the delivery of the pricing strategy throughout the product life cycle in the designated bases.
- You will be responsible for the on-going analysis of sales, revenues, margins and pricing in order to recommend and implement actions for achieving and exceeding MAG targets both for revenues, EBITDA and utilisation by altering prices, discounting and selling/product strategies.
- Responsible for the delivery of the pricing strategy for specified airport (this will be MAN, STN or EMA & Ancillaries) and continually evaluate the impact and effectiveness of pricing strategy and tactics to identify areas of concern/ opportunity and recommend both tactical and strategic planning action.
- To maximize the profitability of the group through the effective management of pricing and tactical planning to remain competitively positioned in all segments of the market.
- Manage volume while placing an emphasis on margin to achieve absolute income, yield and EBITDA targets.
- Fully understand competitive position across all products / seasonality to ensure we are competitively positioned within marketplace and able to achieve targets
- Work with all distribution channels to ensure appropriate promotional plan is in place to reflect seasonal and regional demand and market price points and monitor the impact of discounting and special offers on sales and margin on a continuous basis.
- Analyse daily performance reports by key metrics to proactively identify and amend pricing decisions as appropriate.
- Highlight areas of concern to the business to allow for remedial action and to provide price points and offer information for marketing promotions to all markets
- Manage the revenue management process implementation on own channel and third party (3PY) platforms.
- Ensure appropriate technology is in place to support best working practices to achieve business plan targets.
- Revenue management and financial acumen required.
- Experience in revenue management and pricing, strong financial background, intellectual and analytical skills, combined with ability to understand key business performance indicators, and the creativity to identify trends and propose appropriate actions to address those trends
- Mathematics Degree, or equivalent Tertiary qualifications highly desirable
- Experience in database manipulation & processes.
- Expertise/appetite to develop and utilise large databases, to interpret data thereon and challenge the financial performance of car parks business.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community