Up to £40.00 per hour
28 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Resourcing to report into the Head of People and Organisational Development
The Head of Resourcing is responsible for the delivery of a professional resourcing function, ensuring the provision of a high quality, innovative and effective service to internal and external customers. Effective resourcing is identified as a key strategic priority.
The role has overall responsibility for the permanent and temporary staffing to ensure the organisation have the workforce needed to meet objectives and deliver key services.
The Head of Resourcing will work closely with the People Solutions Partners (HR Business Partners) and hiring Managers to develop recruitment strategies to target specialist or 'hard to fill' roles and diverse recruitment methods to address different needs within the organisation. Lead and manage the recruitment team to ensure the provision of a high-quality responsive customer-focussed recruitment service.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Leading on the delivery of strategic resourcing elements of the Recruitment and Retention Strategy
- Champion operational excellence in processes, procedures and resourcing practices and drive continuous improvement in service delivery and processes
- Lead and support the Recruitment Team, taking responsibility for the overall development and specialist knowledge going forward
- Leading the development and delivery of Divisional resourcing plans to maximise the ability to recruit high quality staff in difficult to recruit areas
- Providing specialist expert advice to the People and Organisational Development senior management team and divisional teams on all matters relating to permanent and temporary resourcing
- Leading the continuous development of the recruitment administration function, including identifying and implementing improvements to the delivery of services, processes, systems and working practices
- Provide a lead role all aspects of Temporary Staffing, focusing on sustainability of the internal bank and agencies, working closely with divisions to improving quality, reducing the reliance on agency and driving down temporary staffing spend
- Working with the Workforce Information Manager and People Solutions Partners to analyse workforce data to support understanding of key trends within the people and develop strategies to address areas of challenges (e.g. recruitment & retention, vacancy rates, turnover & stability)
- Develop attraction strategies in conjunction with the Communications Team which encourage the highest calibre candidates and attracting candidates from skills shortage/hard to recruit areas
Key skills and experience;
- Exceptionally strong HR resourcing and recruitment background and recent experience of managing multi-site recruitment, multiple recruitment campaigns, both from a leadership perspective and actual experience
- Ability to advise on a wide range of recruitment methods and matters
- Demonstrable experience of working in to KPIs and SLAs, reporting on and demonstrating efficiency, candidate experience and value for money.
- Strong volume recruitment knowledge, specifically including managing candidates within a pipeline environment, building future talent pools in line with the needs of the business.
- Working with data and producing management information
- Proven outstanding stakeholder engagement capability and a service-oriented mind-set.
- Strong people leadership skills, with a proven interest in developing people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communication complex and technical information with clarity.