Salford, Greater Manchester
£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
I am supporting my Professional Services Client with the recruitment for a Head of Recruitment. The purpose of the role will be to lead and continue to create a Centre of Excellence for Recruitment.
The role requires an experienced, highly motivated, strategically focused and collaborative Head of Recruitment the team for a period of 9 months to cover maternity leave.
You will be responsible for evolving the strategic direction for Group Recruitment, embedding the Employer Brand vision into the recruitment process, ensuring they have the tools in place to hire the very best talent in the industry.
Leading an experienced team of Recruiters, you will report to the HR Director and be responsible for managing the operations of the Recruitment team, overseeing relationships with key stakeholders and leveraging technology to develop and drive Group recruitment initiatives.
* Oversee the Group Recruitment operations road map as well as core processes
* Deliver and lead exceptional recruitment excellence across the global business
* Ensure the correct selection processes are in place to hire the best talent across the separate business areas
* Partner with HR and L&D to define the approach to using the apprentice levy, providing expert support for the recruitment process
* Partner with the international HR team to ensure consistency in global recruitment practices
* Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of all recruitment metrics, working with the various business partners to manage the headcount process
* Build collaborative relationships and excellent communication with key stakeholders across the Global business
* Manage external partnerships with job boards, agencies and strategic partnerships
* Lead, motivate and develop the recruitment team to be recognised as experts in their field, enhancing the reputation of recruitment both internally and externally
* Use competitive intelligence, analytic & metrics to build a more strategic approach to resourcing to achieve greater value from sourcing channels
* Oversee the Group Recruitment budget and spend
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Extensive experience managing remote recruitment teams.
* Experience with partnering with Managed Service Providers, continuously looking at better ways to work together for the best delivery
* Previous experience managing the full budget for recruitment and a multi-million-pound MSP Contract
* Experience in making strategic business decisions
* Driving continuous improvement for recruitment processes and diversity initiatives
* Implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
* Training and mentoring to assist staff meet tasks and objectives