Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Head of Projects to join our client, a leading manufacturing and installations business who provide into highly regulated industry sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation whereby you will be responsible for developing a strong project management capability with a focus on continuous improvement. Ensuring all customer and business expectations are met, in terms of delivery, budget and quality while providing leadership and management to relevant departments.
* Provide strong governance of all active projects with a focus on the following:
o Project process adherence
o Financial reporting (both timely and accurate)
o Management of contract change
o Maximising opportunity for revenue increase or cost avoidance
* Work with Project Managers to enable the early identification (and subsequent mitigation of risk)
* Ensure a strong focus on cash - by the adherence to invoice milestones and ensuring payment of outstanding invoices
* Proactively act as a coach to the Project Managers, and a guide/mentor to the Projects team.
* Create development plans for individuals to increase departmental capability
* Ensure customer and supplier relationships are developed and maintained
* Ensure warranties and customer complaints are actioned and addressed in a timely manner
* Develop recovery or improvement plans as required
* Ensure that planning and project programmes are used to guide and drive the business to deliver in an efficient and effective manner.
* Ensuring forward planning to the business for load and capacity support to Engineering, Production and any other relevant area.
* Reporting and directing other department managers to provide support in line with the Project requirements.
We are seeking applications from Degree/HND qualified candidates with previous senior project management experience gained within a manufacturing environment, ideally from a highly regulated industry sector. You will also have the following:
* Excellent communication and organisation skills, ability to confidently present and negotiate with customers and internal stakeholders.
* Technically and numerically competent, with an analytical approach.
* Commercially competent.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet customer deadlines.
* Previous experience of managing a motivating a team.
For more details on this exciting challenge, please contact Louise on 0117 9334595