Manchester, Greater Manchester
9 months ago
In this brand new Senior Management role, the Head of Product will be working closely with key stakeholders across the business and report directly to the Managing Director.
You will be responsible for the continual development of products with a clear focus on improving the customer experience and streamlining processes, leading improvements in productivity and profitability to deliver strategic advantage to the business.
- Responsible for key customer facing products which include booking tools, portals, risk management systems and mobile applications
- Work closely with the Head of Development to drive forward multiple products at various stages of their lifecycle
- Create and document product lifecycle plans using roadmaps for each product
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience through quality, functionality and efficiency
- Understand competitors' products and perform gap analyses on internal products to identify opportunities to improve
- Ownership of project scope and schedule, while keeping stake holders abreast of additional costs which may be incurred
- Ensure all products comply with industry regulations
Due to the position being newly created within the business, this offers the opportunity to undertake greenfield work to help shape and grow the department and the business. We are looking for someone who has experience working in a fast paced environment, ideally with a vast amount of exposure and proven experience successfully delivery business and technical projects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Head of or Senior Product Management capacity
- Proven experience successfully delivering business and technical projects
- Ability to influence and develop working relationships at a senior level across multiple business areas
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Effective workload planning, organised, methodical and accurate
- High level of IT and systems competency
Please note, Morson are acting as the exclusive partner for this position. If you are interested in the role, please get in touch by calling 0161 707 1516.