Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Up to US$0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Advise Power or active Corrective maintenance with subcons and Reference to the PD and customer
* Interact with all relevant internal and external partners in correcting Fault within agreed service level agreement
* Control subcons action to ensure that the required processes and procedures are in place
* Be informed and aware of major telecom environment operational events and issues in the Regions
* Deal with Internal or external escalations and perform the required interventions to expedite and correct Power quality
* Improve Maintenance processes and define required actions
* Provide incident and other operational Reports
* Improve the MTTR
Manage active and passive Preventive maintenance with Reference to The subcons responsibilities
* Interact with all relevant internal and external partners in ensure routines are completed within at the required standards and MTTR.
* Control all subcons action to ensure that the required Preventive Maintenance processes and procedures are in place as like (genset preventive maintenance and overhauling, refueling )
* Be informed and aware of Preventive maintenance status in the Regions
* Improve Preventive Maintenance processes and define & implement required actions
* Ensure Routines Report are accurately captured
* Ensure Quarterly detailed and analytic Routine report is submitted.
Preventive Maintenance Responsibilities
* Plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance.
* Visit site as per schedule and execute preventive
* Complete Preventive maintenance to meet the MTTR requirements.
* Compile, generate and submit agreed reports.
Power planning support
1- Manage the AC/DC Solar , Hybird power planning to ensure that the solution are maintained and accepted by customer under the following:
* Accuracy of planning maps and diagrams produced
* Network infra issues audit and analysis (Major from AC/DC power parts)
* Output power design &solution
* Customer interface for leading power solution
* Implement the solution after accept by customer
* available and used on site and adhere to EHS standards
* Provide skills training on subcons
Additional service lead
* To liaise with Customer on all New solution PO and related issues
* To Liaise with other departments(CSO, CEG and Finance)
Definition of Power planning &Operations Team roles and responsibilities
Implement quality process to achieving MTTR and KPIs.
Coordinate regular reporting and Stats to customer
Provide and manage another vendors Escalations
Develop RCA reports on escalations or complaints or SLA breached
Working with HR in the Provision of team job descriptions
Attend Management meetings with
Strong managerial and leadership abilities
Good planning and coordination skills
Sound communication skills - cross culturally
Excellent planning capability
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent command of written and spoken French &English
Installation, quality, operation, and maintenance of telecommunication equipment and systems
Ability to foster client relationships
Attention to detail
10 Years in network Operation telecommunications ( on site Experience)
Network Quality Assurance
7 years in subcons management.
Degree in Telecommunications/ Energy Management or equivalent National Diploma