£90000 - £120000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
9 months ago
Head of Maintenance Engineering / Engineering Manager
Salary £90 - 120k + car + bonus + relocation if required
- Strategic role to lead, organise, plan and unify a highly skilled and experienced maintenance & engineering department of 150 - 300
- A senior role on the site leadership team.
- Lead manage and coach the maintenance engineering team
- Process improvements, improve efficiencies.
- Develop & implement the planned preventative maintenance strategy
- Deliver year on year measurable reliability across the plant
- Develop KPI's / analyse fault failure patterns.
- Return on investment in maintenance / cost benefit analysis / assets.
- Circa 20 years maintenance / engineering experience in COMAH or refining or chemicals including substantial exposure to maintenance activities.
- Handled c £30 million budgets
- CEng Mechanical or Electrical
- Managed similar sized site / staff numbers above (150 - 300).
- This role may suit an engineering or operations manager with a strong maintenance background.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - "maintenance engineering manager"; engineering maintenance manager; engineering manager; "engineering and reliability manager"; plant manager; asset manager; integrity manager, petroleum; bitumen; petrochem; petrochemical; mechanical integrity, rotating equipment; rotating machinery; steam, comah, refinery, fine chemicals;