Greater Manchester, England
£550 - £600 per day
about 1 year ago
Programme Management, Office, PMO, Management, IT, Planning, Development, Resources
Head of IT Programme Management Office
- Responsible for maintaining, and ensuring compliance with, IT Project Management Methodology, including project and programme reporting standards and project cost management.
- Resource planning and the development of project management capability in IT.
- Responsible for the development and management of the IT Demand Management process, ensuring demands for new projects are triaged and prioritised in accordance with business and IT priorities.
- Maintain and continually improve programme and project governance, controls and standards and ensure compliance across all IT programmes and projects.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation, and support of the PMO governance policies, procedures, document templates, report packs and practices.
- Ownership of IT programme and project portfolio and tracking and reporting of programme and project status and quality.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on IT project and programme interdependencies and high level issues and risks.
- Development, maintenance and ensuring compliance with IT demand process - including integration with IT Service Desk processes.
- Project and programme resource planning and development including management of contract resources and contractor on-boarding.
- Responsible for training and development for IT project resources including graduate development.
- Develop and manage programme and project libraries and ensure compliance with documentation standards.