£50000.00 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Would you like to work with one of the largest growing clients in the North West? We're for a Head of Infrastructure to support this business during an exciting time of growth, with recent expansion to Europe announced where you will be a key part of launching their new greenfield projects.
You will work directly with the CEO to develop strategy and performance for the infrastructure operations.
A mature environment and flexible approach to working, you'll be judged on the work you do not how long you sit behind your desk. For example, longer lunches to recharge, flexibility to spend more time with the family.
The business also has a long-standing history of promoting from within with proven examples of people being promoted. Projects are varied, the business is embracing new technology such as AWS and data play a big role in the CEO's decision making. As a Head of Infrastructure you will be supported with a clear vision and a CEO who is investing massively in to technology.
* Creating and implementing key strategies for monitoring and managing the performance of IT-related systems and service
* Managing desktop support services for all key regional offices globally
* Service Quality / ITIL Process implementation and maintenance, and continual service improvement
* Create and manage a Global Client Support Desk including offline, online and self-service capabilities
* Advising and influencing the Group regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems
* Negotiating SLAs with stakeholder teams for operational Services delivered by IT
* Sponsored Learning and Development for the right people. For example, ITIL Certifications
* A data-driven business, see you work recognised and used by the CEO to move the business forward
* Salary is offered on skill, with a bonus structure
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Flexible working
* Leading benefits package that separates them from any competition in the area
If you're an Infrastructure Manager of Head of Infrastructure and would like to discuss your next career moved confidentially please get in touch.