Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus
about 1 month ago
As Head of HR you will report in to the HR Director and work with Business Leaders understanding the business strategy and deploying highly effective people solutions to support the business in achieving its future ambition.
As a key member of the HR Leadership team, the role will ensure the successful deployment and delivery of the HR Strategy, providing high levels of engagement and challenge to ensure the strategy is fully aligned to the requirements of key business areas.
- Support the delivery of the HR Strategy across the business, ensuring local engagement and buy-in to any changes
- Ensure optimum Operating Models are in place, leading the process to review and enhance Operating Models; expertly leading the OER process with a clear understanding of managing risk
- Understand the long term future workforce plan for the business (2-5-10 years), using internal and external data/trends as well as local strategies to inform plans. Identify risks and opportunities and set in place action plans.
- Work closely with business leaders to ensure plans are in place for critical roles & talent to ensure roles of significant value are retained; developed and established to allow individuals to perform at their best.
- Identify talent across different levels/grades and work with business leaders on succession pipelines both internally & externally.
- Ensure Early Talent programmes are optimised and track value creation from these talent programmes.
- Act as HR Expert in broader HR Specialisms to provide expert advice and guidance (with support from the Centres of Expertise) on Reward; Grading; Talent; Succession and Development.