City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
* Design and manage our clients health and safety assurance process to deliver their legal responsibilities whilst supporting the delivery of the our clients Programme and their Target Zero aspirations.
* Support the Health & Safety Director through the preparation of appropriate data, reports, papers or presentations to identified stakeholders and lead the assurance team in the formation and delivery of an effective assurance programme.
* Manage a team of H&S specialists focusing on health and safety assurance and provide appropriate support to the their Programme and Tier 1 contractors in meeting the requirements.
* Lead the assessment process to ensure that the health and systems operating within our client and its stakeholders conform to the requirements our client have specified.
* Ensure reports, presentations and performance statistics are submitted accurately and on-time as directed.
* Communicate the standard of health and safety compliance to appropriate management forums and gain agreement to any next steps for the clients management team.
* Manage the feedback process to Stakeholders and the development of appropriate mitigation plans to address the issues raised within the health and safety assurance management regime.
* Provide support to the Occupational Health Specialist and appropriate OH and Wellbeing initiatives where required.
* Support the development and communication of a Health and Safety Strategy that sets out H&S objectives and requirements for the delivery of a Target Zero ·programme.
* Develop and support the delivery of programmes to maintain and improve health and safety management across our client and Stakeholder Management teams.
* To manage the planning and implementation of risk mitigation programmes including inspections, safety training/briefings and occupational health and safety compliance.
* Ensure relevant H&S records (e.g. policy documentation, procedures, risk assessments, safety data sheets, risk registers, fire drills and training records) are kept, maintained and updated as and when necessary utilising our clients eB system and Sharepoint.
* Provide advice and assistance so that others understand their health and safety obligations and how to achieve them.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to our clients Target Zero principles.
* Co-operate with our clients in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
* Act as a role model for their vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with their Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
* Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put our clients information or information systems at risk