9 months ago
4 - 6 months
Head of Finance - Interim, Contract, Nuclear , Aztec West
We are recruiting for an Interim Head of Finance for our Client to manage / challenge the financial performance of the AM&D business ensuring the application of robust financial governance in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- A key member of the AM&D business management team, ensuring that business goals/ financial performance achieved via business/ margin challenge.
- Provide leadership/ direction and develop the business' finance team to delivery robust financial support throughout the business.
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts/ reports for the business to ensure operational management understand/ manage the financial performance of their respective areas.
- Ensure that financial control is applied to all projects, tasks and overheads (including revenue recognition and balance sheet reconciliations).
- Lead the business in formulating budget/ forecasts (including mid-month flash) and presenting to the UK Operations Board.
- Monitor, understand, and manage financial performance and variances against budget/ forecasts to ensure appropriate financial governance is in place.
- Manage the provision of financial support and challenge the CAPEX and bids ensuring appropriate level of financial scrutiny.
- Manage working capital to ensure that cash generation is maximised
Knowledge, experience and skills :
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a numbers of years of experience in operational financial management roles within either a projects or a services environment