£65000 - £100000 per annum
9 months ago
A Head of Intelligence is required for a global and multinational business, to manage the internal cyber intelligence function from initial stages with further plans to grow the team, with you being the first key hire as the Head of Intelligence.
This is a strategic role working with a FTSE 250 company, As the Head of Intelligence, you will drive projects across the cyber division from proof-of-concept and oversee them to development which will your combine analytical, technical/hands-on and strategic/leadership skills that will have an impact on a global scale.
The working environment is unique, it offers a start-up like approach that is well funded by its larger parent company, whilst still offering all the freedom and collaboration of a start-up.
· Proven hands-on technical expertise in the field of cyber/information security
· Understanding of cyber risk concepts.
· Understanding of threat intelligence analysis concepts.
· Experience of the cyber incident response ecosystem.
· Ability to track industry developments and relevant new technologies.
· Life Assurance
· 5% bonus
· Salary depending on experience
· Dental Insurance
· Sponsored training and development
· Collaborative and supportive team
· Health Cash Plan, Health Screening
· Medical Insurance
· Gym Flex
· Cycle to work / Car Scheme
· Retail Vouchers & Childcare Vouchers
The role would suit a Principal/Senior looking to step up or current Head of Intelligence looking to move into a more fluid and autonomous environment
To learn more about this Head of Intelligence role please contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply via the advert.