Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £50000 per annum + car + bonus + pens + phc
4 months ago
Head of Asset Management
Salary £50k + car + bonus + pension + private health care + 25 days
- Lead the Asset Management Team
- Engage with and influence the Senior Leadership Team
- Ensure Asset Management policy and process influences strategic thinking and investment decisions
- Ensure the client's assets provide value to their core business.
- Develop, deploy and manage the continual improvement of asset performance initiatives eg PPM, lifecycle, asset data, condition monitoring and failure analysis.
- Oversee improved performance of assets across the client's estate with increased uptime of critical assets.
- Developing, deploying and maturing an Asset Management solution through the client and supply chain organisations.
- Ensuring standardisation of approach and delivery of asset management across multiple supply chains
- Support the head of estates strategy with the review, selection and implementation of a new CAFFM solution
- Work with data analysts to establish trends and failure modes
- Identify root causes of recurring failures and establish a plan to reduce failures
- Identify delays or process failures that contribute to long repair times
- Review maintenance performance and specifications in relation to high risk asset types
- Working with the client and independently, develop a register of critical assets
- Work with operational teams and SMEs to understand key issues
- The team will:
Assess condition, performance & reliability of a wide range of machinery and assets on multiple sites then Review and update the Asset Register database with data, contractor maintenance and maintenance and survey standards.
- You may come from an FM, engineering or construction background.
- Recognised technical/engineering qualification
- Competent and experienced in Asset Management/Reliability Engineering
- Experience of developing and implementing asset performance improvements
- Experience of condition monitoring, maintenance optimization or reliability centered maintenance
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett Morson. tim , Fawcett at morson com
Maintenance engineer ; facilities management, building services, hard services; hard fm; asset maintenance engineer ; asset engineer ; asset manager ; reliability engineer ; reliability manager ; maintenance supervisor ; risk based engineering; facilities management ; engineering ; CIOB, RICS, CIBSE