about 1 year ago
Summary of Role:
The Head of Air Traffic Management Systems (ATMS) Business has Profit & Loss responsibility and leadership of the Business Area which has annual sales of £25M+. The role also includes the setting and delivering the ATMS strategy to grow the business and for optimising the organisation and resources to maximise value to the company.
* The Lead of the ATMS business is accountable for providing strategic business and financial direction. You will lead strategy development, strategic relationships, the annual planning process, business capture, project management, governance and asset management.
* The Lead is responsible for defining the business investment strategy including in technology, new business proposals, product systems and infrastructure. The Lead reviews and approves programmes and project plans, and will lead key opportunities for the business.
* As a member of the Global Sensors Leadership team, you will be responsible for providing overall direction and support to RSL businesses for company acquisition, product development, delivery and cross-business team requirements. You will assist in the development of common Raytheon UK products and services, align Business strategy and leverage from corporate strategies and services.
Strong leadership experience in which the following occurred:
* Demonstrated competency for strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
* Demonstrated high competency in Profit and Loss Business Management and the execution and implementation of multiple and / or large, complex projects
* Project management: experience in organising, planning and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation; including leading cross functional teams involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
* Successfully developed and implemented product lines in established and new environments using new and emerging technologies
* Established a track record of managing staff through various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
* Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance teams
* Demonstrated competency in relating efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
* Proven ability to work as an individual, and as a member of a team and ability to manage large teams within tight deadlines
* Proven strategic planning and execution experience
* Strong operations experience, Engineering or Programme Management in both service and manufacturing environments.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.