Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
6 months ago
Hawk Quality Auditor
You will be responsible for providing support to the Assurance Manager whilst working to and supporting the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Monitor and propose amendments
- Ensure all audit reports are completed and distributed within laid down timescales and any subsequent actions are tracked and hastened to meet set targets
- Maintain inputs to the tracking database/spread sheet for all corrective and preventative actions from both internal and external audits
- Analyse statistical information from the data gathered within the tracking database to inform decisions on Continuous Improvement
- Foster and promote a culture of continuous improvement, implement best practice initiatives and business improvements
- Liaise with customers, clients and other contractors is necessary and process customer complaints and corrective actions
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need demonstrable experience of working within an aviation environment and a sound knowledge of Quality Management and Aviation Safety Management Systems and have a broad base QA experience of working with MoD, public or private commercial organisations.