3 months ago
The post holder will be responsible for meeting agreed KPIs covering Hawk aircraft availability on a daily basis and for building and maintaining excellent working relationships with Fast Jet Support Hub Service Supply Chain Services organisation and the customer.
* At a strategic level, manage the optimum Order Book Management solution with, as applicable, the Customer, On Base Demand Managers, Procurement, Suppliers and all other key stakeholders, in order to deliver the required standards of Continuing Airworthiness and contract delivery.
* Manage the development and delivery of the Order Book Management capabilities (including IT infrastructure), ensuring alignment to current and future business strategies.
* Ensure the direction and objectives of the team(s) align with the overall supply chain service.
* Provide leadership and direction to the Order Book Management team(s) in order to deliver agreed deliverables. Influence on direction also extends to customers, service providers and partnerships.
* Management of budgets and associated reporting processes to ensure cost efficiency and governance.
* Manage the effective management of supply chain transactions from receipt, processing and payment. Ensure the disciplines ability to maintain system records to reflect process status and responses.
* Manage the development and deployment of a robust and cost effective customer order validation process, ensuring that the correct specification of items are sourced through the correct channels
* Manage the development and deployment of an effective priority management process to meet customer/contract critical demand. Ensure that all available options for demand resolution are exhausted within the fastest means possible, whilst ensuring compliance. To improve item availability, manage the development and implementation of cost effective alternative solutions, by challenging and informing stakeholders based on historical performance data and current issues.
* Manage the development and delivery of an effective reporting/metrication capability in order to articulate and manage Order Book Management performance. Ensure trends are captured to inform risk/opportunity management and planning activity. Ensure escalated issues are assessed, effective solutions generated and monitored, or sponsor escalation to senior management, as appropriate.
* Ensure the effective management of customer Requests For Quotation to timely conclusion. Develop and manage relationships with supporting functions so that competitive provision of prices and lead times are delivered.
* Ensure the effective management of Third Party Logistics services within the supply chain. Ensuring that performance targets are achieved and that all export control requirements are met.
* Ensure the effective management of relationships throughout the supply chain including supporting functions, suppliers and service providers to ensure that customer order schedule adherence is met. Lead order book reviews with internal and external stakeholders, presenting order status, supporting resolutions to order related queries as requested by the customer.Order fulfilment of all Hawk demands (LRUs, SRIs, Breakdown Spares, Direct Line Feed, and POLs)
* Repairs Management
* Enhanced Operations Management
* Squadron Support
* Asset Management (asset tracking & audits)
* Management and maintenance of effective working relationships with all stakeholders
* Liaison with (and provide specialist advice and guidance to) inventory planning, procurement, engineering, finance and line/bay maintenance in order to overcome demand and supply problems. Liaison also extends to service providers and partnerships
* Ensure the infrastructure, facilities and resources are available to the Supply Chain Operations team in order to deliver the contract to ensure key performance indicators are met
* Promote the generation, implementation and sharing of best practice across the wider CAO/SC community to support a total performance culture
* Effective management of project risks and opportunities, including warranties to ensure that these are managed to avoid additional costs to the business, or opportunities are maximised
* Mentor the QAF colleagues to ensure they are trained to the required standard and competency levels are sustained as they join the organisation from the QTI.
Performance indicators - Ensure the effective leadership of Order Book Management activities by setting delivery targets, monitoring progress and developing performance
improvement programmes. Responsible for:
Performance indicators - Ensure the effective leadership of Order Book Management activities by setting delivery targets, monitoring progress and developing performance improvement programmes. Responsible for: management reviews the assessment of escalated issues for impact on Continuing Airworthiness, operational/process performance and generating effective resolution, or sponsoring escalation to senior management, as appropriate.