Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £40000 per annum
6 months ago
The post holder will support the contractual business performance requirements for the Advanced Jet Trainer (AJT), the Adour and the Hawk Integrated Operational Support (HIOS) contracts.
Required to manage and coordinate Hawk-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM), continuous improvement (CI) and transformation development (TD) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing Hawk operational and strategic imperatives within Hawk Project Team / Authority. The individual will be expected to lead projects, through scoping and conception to delivery, in line with direction provided by the General Manager/Contract Manager. Provide guidance and support to the Operational Management Team. Ensure that the Hawk-wide PM/CI/TD initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational efficiencies and effectiveness for the maintenance of the Hawk aircraft at RAF Valley, Leeming, and RNAS Culdrose / Yeovilton.
- Manage Hawk Business Performance projects aligned to the business strategy outlined by the General Manager and Contract Manager.
- Co-ordination and management of Hawk Enterprise Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Define appropriate metrics for measuring and improving transformation performance, and baseline current performance on all allocated projects in order to establish benefits post transformation.
- Structure, facilitate and co-ordinate the delivery of Change Improvement Activities with stakeholder and customer participation.
- Provide facilitation across multi-stakeholder groups, including strategic planning/alignment with due cognisance to business requirements and objectives.
- Responsible for transformation projects, and the reporting of progress/status of these projects using an appropriate pre-defined toolset.
- Management, planning and control of allocated transformation projects, including the development of project plans and defining appropriate metrics for measuring ROI.
- Support/lead on the capture, analysis and configuration control of internal and external customer requirements on allocated transformation projects.
- Ensure that appropriate dependencies, assumptions and exclusions are captured against all allocated transformation projects, and that they are challenged, understood and communicated effectively to key interfaces/project stakeholders.
- Other tasks as directed by the General Manager and Contract Manager.
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering or Business Management (with engineering industry experience) degree qualified
- Experience with business performance management software and MS Office
- Time management
- Adaptable to change
- Continuous improvement
- Communication and literacy skills
- Demonstrable track record of leading and directing change/implementation strategies. Translate benefits to Quality, Cost & Delivery metrics
- Quantifiable problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentational
- Comprehensive knowledge of business and performance management tools, techniques and methodologies
- Strong analytical capability, able to present data to varying levels of understanding with confidence