CABINET HARDWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEERS – CONTRACT 12 MONTHS – CHRISTCHURCH Dorset
The role will broadly consist of requirements management, designing, procuring, building and delivering acceptance events of COTS/MOTS cabinets.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- In-depth knowledge and experience in equipment design and development using COTS/MOTS hardware and industrial standard computer technology and bespoke interfaces.
- Bespoke cabinet design, wiring schedules, power distribution etc.
- Hardware build, integration, and testing at system level.
- Good understanding of Product Safety and Design Certification.
- An understanding of Qualification and Environmental compliance testing.
- Knowledge of current Naval Combat System Equipment based on COTS/MOTS technology across the lifecycle phases including physical aspects.
- Naval Combat System Equipment build, manufacture, physical integration, installation, and acceptance.