Up to £42.73 per hour
5 months ago
Duration: Until 24th December 2018 initially
Rate: £42.73 Per Hour Ltd.
Our client produces commercial and defence electronics for: flight and engine control, electronic warfare, surveillance, communications, geospatial intelligence, and power/energy management.
They seek a talented Hardware engineer to produce designs for electronic equipment and systems to meet requirements, specifying components and materials to enable procurement and equipment manufacture. Qualify the resulting equipment and/or systems to appropriate standards ready for production.
Skills / Knowledge / Proven Ability
Any/all of the following:
- Signal Integrity using Mentor Graphics ICX tool (or similar).
- Timing Analysis using Chronology.
- Simulation using Simetrix.
- Power Analysis.
- Stress/ de-rating analysis.
- Electronic hardware validation and verification (preferably compliant with DO-254)