Up to £50000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client is a multi-disciplined company providing mobile, resident and project engineers throughout the UK to a range of building services maintenance and project management.
They are currently looking for a Hard Services Manager to be based at a prestigious site in London.
Summary & Purpose of the Role
Provide leadership and direction to a site based hard services team and building management to high profile end users. Attonomoy of the planned and reactive maintenance in one of our clients HQ. ensuring at all times that Company and Client standards and policies are followed and maintained.
* Responsible to drive operations and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organisational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all building management strategies.
* Implementation and maintenance of scope of works, PPM schedules and relevant data collection from contractors.
* Provide leadership and direction. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting annual performance reviews, regular 121s and team meetings.
* Know and manage the business by effectively using MI reports, assessing individual results, and developing specific actions directly related to the management of the building and clients.
* Accountable to ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
* Customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality, ideas, acknowledgment and inspiration, which leads to an emotional and loyal brand and customer.
* Set high expectations for results and hold the contract maintenance team accountable to the measurable KPI scores associated
* To ensure operations are delivered in line with the company accreditation requirements, i.e. ISO:9001, 14001 and OHSAS:18001
* Full compliance with company operational platforms i.e. IFMG Operations Manual
* Total compliance with HSE and statutory requirements related to the respective client service provision
* Ensure the overall people plan of the contract reflects high standards, succession planning, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development.
* Direct a standard with the contract management that reflects a staffing approach that meets the client requirements.
* Understand and administer the HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them, consistently between locations.
* Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to all site management teams
* To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
* Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
Skills and Experience
Good experience of working within a high profile customer facing environment is a requirement for this position along with exceptional people management and administration skills. Specific competencies within this general requirement include the following:
* Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication
* Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a "doer" and "influencer"
* Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task, with ability to focus on detail
* Experience at management level
* Relevant H&S Qualification (desired not essential)
* IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* 17th edition or equivalent HVAC qualification
* Experience in managing a large portfolio or single site with full M&E responsibility
Please note this is a day shift position, 4 days on, 2 days off.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.