City of London, London
Dias De Sousa
8 days ago
Morson are looking to recruit a Hard Services Manager to work in a High End Commercial building in Moorgate for a Facilities Management firm.
You will be providing leadership and direction to a site based hard services team and buidling management to high profile end users. Insureing at all times that Company and Client standards and policies are followed and maintained.
- Responsible to drive operations and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organisational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all building management strategies.
- Implementation and maintenance of scope of works, PPM schedules and relevant data collection from contractors.
- Provide leadership and direction. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting annual performance reviews, regular 121s and team meetings.
- Know and manage the business by effectively using MI reports, assessing individual results, and developing specific actions directly related to the management of the building and clients.
- Accountable to ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality, ideas, acknowledgment and inspiration, which leads to an emotional and loyal brand and customer.
- Set high expectations for results and hold the contract maintenance team accountable to the measurable KPI scores associated
- To ensure operations are delivered in line with the company accreditation requirements, i.e. ISO:9001, 14001 and OHSAS:18001
- Full compliance with company operational platforms i.e. IFMG Operations Manual
- Total compliance with HSE and statutory requirements related to the respective client service provision
- Ensure the overall people plan of the contract reflects high standards, succession planning, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development.
- Direct a standard with the contract management that reflects a staffing approach that meets the client requirements.
- Understand and administer the HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them, consistently between locations.
- Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to all site management teams
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, company policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
Skills and Experience
Good experience of working within a high profile customer facing environment is a requirement for this position along with exceptional people management and administration skills. Specific competencies within this general requirement include the following:
- Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a "doer" and "influencer"
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task, with ability to focus on detail
- Experience at management level
- Relevant H&S Qualification (desired not essential)
- IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 17th edition or equivalent HVAC qualification
- Experience in managing a large portfolio or single site with full M&E responsibility