Up to £10.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are currently looking for a Handyman to be based in Bristol.
The Handyman will be responsible for:
- To perform all general repairs and maintenance tasks
- To take primary responsibilities on a day to day basis (whilst reporting to the Supervisor) for all aspects of the building such as (but not limited to): basic maintenance regimes, fabric reactive repairs, basic mechanical and basic electrical works (i.e changing of bulbs etc), and ensure general building upkeep.
- To be the first attendance and make safe any significant issues noted and report/communicate
- To trained and competent to work using all Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Minor Plumbing & Carpentry.
- Painting & Decorating.
- Basic general repairs - ground maintenance and fencing/gated enclosures.
- Office furniture builds, meeting room set ups
- General electrical works i.e. Lamp changing
- External Building maintenance and repair of signage, guttering & drainage.
- Escorting of specialist sub-contractors where required.
- Be a focal point of all general making good & repairs.
You must have a current DBS in order to apply for the position
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.