Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
26 days ago
Morson is currently recruiting for a Handover Lead to support their client in delivering and expediting the successful Handover of the Element to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs), through collaboration with the Project Team, the representatives of the IMs, the wider Handover team and the wider Team.
An Element is defined as an asset which is part of the Railway as a whole. An Element may be a station, shaft, portal, or route (railway).
- Delivers the successful Handover of the Element and its systems to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs).
- Supports the development of functional strategies, processes, tools and procedures affiliated with Handover.
- Is responsible for the Element Handover Execution Plan and Element Handover Completion Report.
- Be the single point of contact for Handover of the individual Element, and to nurture the relationships within that project team.
- To guide the Project Manager and their team on the path to a successful Handover of the station and its systems.
- To monitor and report progress towards Handover, highlighting concerns and possible solutions to the Handover Manager. To complete the periodic Handover Dashboard for the Element as a priority.
- Create, manage and lead project level working groups, in conjunction with the IMs.
- Provide input to the lead planner for the Integrated Handover programme.
- Provide clarity and communication to the project delivery teams on the Handover Strategy and Plan and Handover Procedure along with any other Handover processes with the Delivery projects.
- Implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organization.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is highly desirable.
- Experience in the delivery of railway station mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems and detailed knowledge of the processes involved in completing and handing over such buildings to a nominated client/manager.
- Knowledge of LU, RfL and/or NR environment and relevant processes and procedures. A good understanding of Assurance in a rail environment is desirable (e.g. LU Standard S1538).
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Ability to implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organization.
- Ability and determination to devise and follow procedures and challenge others to do so rigorously.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify and present key messages and risks arising from that analysis.