£300 - £450 per day
16 days ago
Morson Technical Services
Purpose of the Job
To support the Employer, in delivering and expediting the successful Handover to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs). To develop, collate and verify information from multiple sources through collaboration with the other members of the handover team and the wider team.
- Supports the collation, checking and summarising of Handover information for the Handover Manager.
- Complies with functional strategies, processes and procedures affiliated with Handover, including the Handover Strategy and Plan document.
- Assist the Handover team in developing tools which improves the reporting of Handover information.
- Take on specific tasks as sole representative of the Handover team.
- Provide input to the lead planner for the Integrated Handover programme.
- Implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organisation.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Experience in the delivery of railway projects.
- Comfortable in the handling of data, and ensuring its accuracy.
- Good understanding of the concepts of efficient information systems and transfer. Good
- Proactive management - actively chasing people to get actions closed out and to supply requirements.
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively to achieve common goals across different organisations.
- Ability to implement actions and tasks within a project team in a matrix organisation.
- Ability and determination to devise and follow procedures and challenge others to do so rigorously.