St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Experienced and detail orientated H2R Administrator required to join large engineering company based in St Albans on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
We have a vacancy for an Administrator, within the Hire to Retire (H2R) section of the Global Business Group (GBS), based in the St Albans office. We are part of the EMIA GBS group servicing Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
This role covers three main areas with the Oracle accounting system: HR, Time Sheets (OTL) & Payroll
- Data Processing as required
- Validation of Interface exception reports
- Liaison with HR teams
- MyHR cases (on line issues system)
- Maintenance of HR records in Oracle.
- Checking data
- Creation of User Account's within Oracle
- Amendments to approval limits for iExpense
OTL (Time sheet system):
- Co-ordinating time sheet processing to meet weekly payroll deadlines
- Data entry
- Corrections to time sheet postings
- Adjustments to electronic approval workflows / hierarchies
"Theoretical" Payroll (Job Costing):
- Input of adjustments / corrections to payroll costs
- Processing payrolls weekly, to generate costs within Project & General Ledgers
Other duties will include:
- Logging issues with the AIMS helpdesk in LA
- Testing fixes to issues prior to go-live in the Production instance
- Production of reports as required
Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial.
- Ideal candidate will have understanding or experience of time sheet / payroll systems.
- Previous experience of Job Costing systems would be beneficial
- Any previous experience of Oracle would be an advantage
- Applicant needs to have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and be quick to learn new software products.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
This role will suit someone who is highly numerate as well as someone who enjoys working with systems. The role requires a degree of flexiblity and someone with a background previously in HR, timecard processing and financial exposure would be a considered a benefit.