£325.00 - £350.00 per day
21 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a group management accountant to provide additional necessary resource during a period of transformation and change. This national engineering firm have recently implemented a new finance shared service centre and the role of the group management accountant or RTR accountant is as follows
- Delivering timely and accurate information to Group Finance, Head of Tax and local Irish Finance team for external and internal reporting
- Conducting accounting activities relating to the maintenance of complete and accurate general ledger and management accounts.
- Processing information within the RTR area in line with Group Timetable and SSC SLAs
More specifically the role involves;
- Preparing and maintaining the accounting ledgers, management accounts, journals and associated supporting documents, schedules, and reports, and analyses as appropriate
- Performs complex reconciliations for the balance sheet and profit and loss account as per the Group's agreed reconciliation processes
- Raises Inter-company charges/invoices as required
- Maintains a complete, accurate and up to date fixed asset register and responsible for managing a physical asset verification process at least annually
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc allocation of costs to business units, functions or group companies
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced contractor adept at joining a business and very quickly understanding what is required and how to be useful. Ideally should be able to work autonomously, able to provide benefit of experience to provide reconciliations support and manage special projects and support the BAU teams.
This is a 6 month contract to cover a busy period, so we would please request that applicants are able to commit to the entire term. In return, you will be joining a friendly and fascinating team!