5 months ago
Group Fleet Manager
Deal with the day-to-day operations of the Fleet department (company cars and commercial vehicles) . Ensuring maximum utilisation and minimal downtime of vehicles, servicing the requirements of the businesses and ensuring data and processes are kept up to date and fit for purpose.
Manage the Fleet team operations including that of the Group and SES Ltd on a day-to-day basis including dealing with day-to-day queries, overseeing the team and supporting with certain administrative activities as needed. Primary contact for employees who need advice on choosing a company car (tax, fuel efficiency etc).
Conduct weekly checks and analysis of data from business systems, MID (insurance database) and Telematics. Challenge with Operations/Management teams as required eg low driver scorecards, speeding, out of hours vehicle use etc. Report repeat incident offenders.
Review and update Fleet Rules, processes and procedures, to include vehicle assignment, personal use, replacement policy, incident reporting process, and other procedures that are legal or business requirements.
Accountable for communicating to the Supply Chain Manager - providing updates on the KPI's/Fleet performance. Must be able to communicate and influence the suppliers - lease/hire providers, insurance company, fuel card provider, telematics provider, licence checking supplier, service/repair organisations etc.
Lead the Fleet team in day-to-day activities and ensure compliance with processes and procedures from both Fleet and Operations/Management teams.
* Able to lead a team with the right level of oversight that ensures optimum performance.
* Support on the operational admin tasks as well as contribute to the strategic planning.
* Understanding of Fleet and the levels that can impact performance.
* Wider understanding of general business and the key drivers that can influence success.
* Ability to communicate and influence effectively and appropriately with all levels of stakeholder.
* Ability to prioritise effectively, action oriented, high initiative, good problem-solving skills, and independent thinking.
* Be a self-starter who is agile, open to change.
To apply please send me your Cv