£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Benefits
24 days ago
I have been retained by a leading Logistics business to help them recruit a Group ESG / CSR Manager who will primarily focus on delivering group projects centred around Environmental Social Governance.
My client has sites across the UK and regional head office locations in central London and Chester.
This role is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programme. They will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual workstream within it - often through an effective PMO.
The programme manager is responsible for:
- planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- defining the programme's governance arrangements
- ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
- managing the programme's budget on behalf of the Board Sponsor, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- ensuring the delivery of Workstream Leads is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
- ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual workstreams
- managing third party contributions to the programme
- managing communications with all stakeholders
- managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between workstreams
- managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
- working with the SGMB on the transition to the new business as usual position
- initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Board Sponsor
The programme manager should have:
- experience of leading & managing CSR / ESG projects
- effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the workstreams
- good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- sound business case development and approvals skills
- good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme
- the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
This role will be based from either London or Chester but will offer flexibility to work remotely for a couple of days each week.
The salary on offer is between £65,000-£75,000 pa + package (car allowance + bonus).
For further information please contact Craig Saxby at Morson International.