£15.00 - £19.45 per hour + Rate on application
3 days ago
Morson International are currently looking for an RAF Ground Electrical Supervisor to work for one of our military clients at RAF Northolt. This supervisory role will be responsible for all matters concerning first and second line Airfield Support Equipment (ASE) electrical maintenance and rectification, including vehicles.
* Supervisor of all Ground Electrical personnel employed in General Engineering Flight (GEF)
* Act as a producer when required acting in role of Ground Electrician
* Supervise the Ground Electrical staff in the Battery Charging Room (Aircraft, vehicle and ASE batteries).
* Liaise with other allied trades within GEF ensuring vehicles, ASE are maintained as per policy
* Targeting growth opportunities within his/her AOR
* Successfully manage KPI reporting across the Ground Electrical section
* Ensure all staff with are of responsibility adhere to Company and Customer Engineering principles and directives.
* Help to manage Health and Safety within the workplace.