about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Ground Crew member to work for our client based at RNAS Yeovilton, this is a full-time permanent position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out Aircraft Handling including the operation of Aircraft Movement Vehicles as asked by the Aircraft/Engineering Controller and/or Ground Crew Supervisor
- Aircraft Refuelling and de-fuelling including Rotas Running Refuels
- Aircraft Marshalling activities
- Preparation of Aircraft for Flight and Security of Aircraft after flight
- Assistant with Aircraft cleaning and washing activities
- To drive, maintain and clean all vehicles
- Carry out Hangar security duties
You will have the following experience:
- Military Aircraft Handling, Refuelling and Marshalling experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
If you have the experience required and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.